Monday, May 27, 2013

Preview of some of the names

 So, the names are all going to be combined in a collage, and I'm also including Skulduggery, because that's one thing all the Bloglandians have in common. Saph, Ais and Rhydian were done on the same page, so I kept their names in the same cut-out as Skulduggery.

Here are Chase and Em. Even though Chase is gone now, he's still very much part of Blogland, and the #ChaseForBook9 inspired me to include him in this, also. Em, if this upsets you in any way, let me know and I can take it down.
Lucy's very rainbow and Skittle-flavored name-art. I think I need to darken some of the colors, sorry.
Eve's name, complete with a rock, two bananas and a live chicken. This was a fun one to make. :-)
Ari's name (not featured in the video ded because it's already glued down on the collage.

If I didn't put yours here and you want to see it, let me know. :-)

Fabi

1 comment: