Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Note

After a few things irl clear up, I'm planning to work on this again.

I am, however, running into a couple of problems, people using different names than they did when I started this.

For example, Tia is on there as Tia rather than as Tanya or Kas, and Silente/Jai is on there as Tempest because more people called her that when she was newer. There are a more situations like these, but I can't be bothered to list them and then go through the list in an orderly fashion, asking people what they'd like to be listed as.

If you're reading this and have multiple names/characters, can you please comment which names/characters you want in this? The limit is two. I reserve the right to make exceptions where I see fit, but please try to assume that I won't make one for you. It'll make things a lot easier. There's not much space left.

No comments:

Post a Comment